TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE V&W GIFT CARD
I. General provisions
1. Capitalized terms in this Regulation shall have the following meanings:
„Issuer” - VRG S.A. with registered office in Cracow (31-462), ul. Pilotów 10, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for Cracow-Śródmieście in Cracow, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the National Court Register (KRS) number 0000047082, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 6750000361, National Business Registry Number (REGON) 351001329, with share capital in the amount of PLN 49,122,108.00 (paid in full).
„Store” - Vistula, Wólczanka, Lambert Issuer's retail store located on the territory of the Republic of Poland, offering the Goods and Services, with the exception of the online store. The list of Stores is available on www.vistula.pl.
"V&W Gift Card" - a bearer voucher, entitling the User to purchase Goods and / or Services in the Stores
"Purchaser" - a person who purchases the V&W Gift Card from the Issuer in exchange for transferring funds in the amount corresponding to the nominal value of the V&W Gift Card.
"User" - a Purchaser or each holder of the V&W Gift Card
"Goods" - items offered for sale in the Stores
"Services" - services offered in the Stores
"Regulations" - regulations of the V&W Gift Card available on http://www.vrg.pl/kartapodarunkowa and in the Issuer's Stores
Words used in both singular and plural may, depending on the context, have also the plural and the singular meaning, respectively.
2. The Regulations define the rules for purchasing and using V&W Gift Cards.
3. V&W Gift Cards are issued only to bearer and sold only in the Stores. The Purchaser is entitled to purchase the V&W Gift Card with a nominal value between PLN 50.00 and PLN 5,000.00.
4. The owner of the V&W Gift Card is the Issuer. The Purchaser or the User is the holder of the V&W Gift Card. The Purchaser undertakes to transfer to the Issuer cash in the amount equal to the nominal value of the purchased V&W Gift Card. Payment for the V&W Gift Card may be made in cash or by using a payment card or credit card accepted in the Store.
5. Payment for the V&W Gift Card may not be made using another V&W Gift Card.
6. The V&W Gift Card entitles to purchase Goods and / or Services in the Stores only.
7. The V&W Gift Card, as defined by the applicable laws, is not an electronic payment instrument, nor is it an electronic payment card.
8. Activation of the V&W Gift Card takes place upon the purchase of the V&W Gift Card by the Purchaser.
9. V&W Gift Card is valid and active for a period of 12 (twelve) months from the date of its activation in accordance with point. 8 of the Regulations, or from the date of its last top-up.
10. Topping up of the V&W Gift Card may only be made directly in the Store and before its expiration date. Each time the top-up of the V&W Gift Card results in the extension of its validity period for another 12 (twelve) months from the date of the given top-up.
11. The minimum value of each top-up is PLN 50.00, maximum PLN 5,000.00.
12. V&W Gift Card is not subject to exchange for financial means (cash) in whole or in part. V&W Gift Card purchased in the Store cannot be returned to the Issuer.
13. V&W Gift Card, after its expiration date is invalid and does not entitle to make further purchases in the Stores. If, despite the expiry of the validity period of the V&W Gift Card, unused amounts remain on the V&W Gift Card, these amounts are not recoverable and may not be subject to any claims by the Purchaser and / or the User.
14. The User is solely responsible for the correct use and security of the V&W Gift Card. The Issuer is not responsible for V&W Gift Cards that have been lost, damaged or destroyed, after they have been handed over to the Purchaser.
15. The Purchaser and the User shall not be entitled to any claims against the Issuer due to loss (including theft), damage or destruction of the V&W Gift Card, after it has been handed over to the Purchaser, and due to the use of the V&W Gift Card by unauthorized persons. In the event of loss (including theft), damage or destruction of the V&W Gift Card, referred to above, the V&W Gift Card shall not be exchanged for a new one.
16. Goods purchased with the V&W Gift Card in the Stores are subject to the same returns rules as the other Goods offered in the Stores.
17. If the User has exercised a statutory right to withdraw from the contract of sale of the Goods purchased in the Store using the V&W Gift Card due to the non-compliance of goods with the contract or due to their defects, in accordance with separate regulations, and there are grounds for refunding the sale price for the Goods, the User will receive a refund in cash.
18. Issuing a V&W Gift Card to a Purchaser/User is not a sale subject to value added tax, within the meaning of the relevant tax regulations. The User has the right to receive from the Issuer - at the request to the Issuer at the latest at the time of issuing the V&W Gift Card - only a non-fiscal printout from a cash register, as an evidence of cash payment, not being a fiscal receipt or VAT invoice.
19. The Purchaser / User when receiving a new V&W Gift Card, or topping up the V&W Gift Card, receives from the Issuer a non-fiscal printout from the cash register, confirming its purchase or top-up, and confirming the nominal value and the number of the purchased/topped up V&W Gift Card.
II. Rules for the use of the V&W Gift Card
1. The V&W Gift Card may be used according to the rules set out in the Regulations by each User who will present the V&W Gift Card in the Store.
2. The Issuer accepts to redeem in the Stores only the V&W Gift Cards which are active and undamaged and have all the safeguards to protect against their falsification.
3. The Issuer has the right to refuse the redemption of the V&W Gift Card in the following cases:
a) expiry of the validity period of the V&W Gift Card,
b) lack of funds on the V&W Gift Card,
c) technical impossibility of realization the V&W Gift Card (e.g. in the event of loss of connection with the Issuer's IT system),
d) damage of the V&W Gift Card by the User to the extent that it is impossible to read the information recorded on the V&W Gift Card.
4. The User may use the V&W Gift Card repeatedly until the funds on the V&W Gift Card are exhausted, however, no longer than until the expiration of the validity of the V&W Gift Card.
5. When the User concludes a sale of Good and / or Service agreement with the Issuer by submitting the V&W Gift Card for redemption, the value of the amount accumulated on the V&W Gift Card shall be reduced by the amount corresponding to the amount due to the Issuer for the sold Good and / or Service.
6. The User has the right to check at any time, directly in the Store, the amount remaining to be used on the V&W Gift Card.
7. While redeeming the V&W Gift Card, the User is not entitled to receive the rest in cash when the price of the purchased Goods and / or Services is lower than the amount accumulated on the V&W Gift Card. The amount which, after the purchase using the V&W Gift Card, remains on the V&W Gift Card, remains for use by the User within the validity period of the V&W Gift Card.
8. In the event that the price of the Goods and / or Services purchased by the User using the V&W Gift Card will be higher than the amount remaining on the V&W Gift Card, the User is obliged to pay the price difference of the above mentioned Good and / or Service in cash, or to pay by a credit card acceptable in the Store, or to pay using the amounts collected on another V&W Gift Card honored by the Issuer.
9. The User, by presenting to the personnel of the Stores the V&W Gift Cards to its redemption, and by collecting of Goods purchased with the V&W Gift Card in the Store, confirms the order to use the V&W Gift Card to the extent the use of the Card results from the documentation owned by the Issuer.
1. Complaints related to the purchase and use of the V&W Gift Card shall be considered individually by the Issuer within 30 (thirty) days from the date of submitting a written complaint by the User.
2. Complaints in writing may be submitted directly in the Stores during their opening hours, or sent to the Issuer's office: VRG S.A. ul. Pilotów 10, 31-462 Cracow, Poland, with the note " V&W - Gift Card complaint".
3. In the case of a complaint regarding the V&W Gift Card damaged to an extent that would prevent its proper operation, the Purchaser or the User is obliged to provide the Issuer with a V&W Gift Card. In the event of a claim of the Purchaser or User regarding the V&W Gift Card recognized by the Issuer, the Issuer will issue a new V&W Gift Card, with the same amount as was collected on the damaged V&W Gift Card at the time of its handing over to the Issuer. The new V&W Gift Card, which the Issuer will issue to the User, will have the same validity period as the damaged V&W Gift Card.
4. The provisions of the Regulations do not violate or limit the rights of the Purchaser and the User for non-compliance of the Goods with the contract.
IV. Final Provisions
1. The Purchaser and the User of the V&W Gift Card by purchasing and / or using the V&W Gift Card declares that he has read the Regulations, understands its content, does not raise any objections to it, accepts its content in its entirety and undertakes to follow it.
2. In matters not covered in the Regulations, the applicable provisions shall apply.
3. The content of these Regulations is available on http://www.vrg.pl/kartapodarunkowa and in the Stores. At the User's request, the Issuer will provide the User with the content of these Regulations in writing.
4. Regulations come into force on the day of its announcement on http://www.vrg.pl/kartapodarunkowa