This website ("Website") is operated by VRG S.A. with its seat in Cracow (31-462) at ul. Pilotów 10, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for Cracow- Śródmieście in Cracow, 11th Commercial Department of the National Court Register (KRS) with the KRS number 0000047082, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 6750000361, National Business Registry Number (REGON) 351001329 ("Administrator").
Please read these terms carefully before using the Website. By using the Website, you confirm the acceptance of these terms, regardless of whether you decide to register on the Administrator's Website.
Users can change the settings of Cookies in their browsers, for example they can partially limit or completely disable the option of saving Cookies. If there are no changes to the settings within the above scope, Cookies will be saved in the Devices' memory. Changing the Cookie settings may limit the functionality of the Website (for example, in the online store it may be impossible to pass the order path through the order form due to the impossibility to save products in the basket during subsequent steps of placing an order).
§ 1. Definitions
Administrator – means VRG S.A. with its seat in Cracow (31-462) at ul. Pilotów 10, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for Cracow- Śródmieście in Cracow, 11th Commercial Department of the National Court Register (KRS) with the KRS number 0000047082, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 6750000361, National Business Registry Number (REGON) 351001329, which supplies services electronically, stores and gains access to information in the User's devices, processes personal data about the User acquired, among others, via the Website, as well as provides Web Push notifications via the Website.
Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the webpages of the Website.
Administrator's Cookies - means Cookies posted by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
External Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator's partners via the webpage of the Website.
Web Push notifications - means messages containing, among others, marketing information, including current promotions available on the Website, sent by the Website to the User's internet browser. Web Push notifications are sent to the User's Internet browser only after obtaining the User's consent for this type of communication.
Website - means a webpage or application under which the Administrator runs a website operating in the domain: vrg.pl
Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
User - means an entity for which electronic services may be provided in accordance with the Regulations and legal regulations, or with which an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
§ 2. Types of Cookies used
Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, this way it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users' Devices. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adjust the Website individually to each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
The administrator uses two types of cookies:
a) Session cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the session of the given browser ends. The saved information is then permanently removed from the Device's memory. The session cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device;
b) Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
The User has the ability to limit or disable access of Cookies to his Device. If one uses this option, the use of the Website will be possible, apart from the functions that, by their nature, require Cookies.
§ 3. The purposes for which Cookies are used
The Administrator uses own Cookies for the following purposes:
a) configuration of the Website - adjusting the content of the webpages pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of Website pages;
b) analyzes and audits and audience measurement audit - collecting general and anonymous static data, creating anonymous statistics through analytical tools that help to understand how the Website Users use Website Internet pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
c) rendering advertising services - presenting advertising messages tailored to the User's preferences;
The Administrator uses external Cookies for the following purposes:
a) configuration of the Website - adjusting the content of the webpages pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of Website pages (Cookies administrator: i-Systems private limited company limited partnership with a registered office in Opole);
b) analyzes and audits and audience measurement audit - collecting general and anonymous static data through Google Analytics tools - Cookies administrator: Google Inc. with its seat in the USA;
c) providing advertising services – presenting advertising messages tailored to the User's preferences using Google Adwords analytical tools - Cookies administrator: Google Inc. with its seat in the USA, RTB S.A. with its seat in Warsaw, Cube Group S.A. with its seat in Warsaw.
§ 4. Possibilities to determine the conditions of storage of Cookies or of access by Cookies
The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the User's Device via Cookies. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence, can be made by the User using web browser settings or using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the browser's settings or inform whenever Cookies are placed on the User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings. The User may delete Cookie files at any time using the functions available in the web browser she / he uses.
§ 5. Web Push notifications
1. Web Push notifications are sent to the User's internet browser only after one agree to receive them. To agree to receive Web Push notifications, the User should select the "display notifications" or other synonymous option on the message sent by his web browser (each browser may otherwise call this option).
2. The consent to receive Web Push notifications may be canceled at any time by changing the User's Internet browser settings.
3. The Administrator does not process any personal data of Users using Web Push notifications. Users are identified solely on the basis of information that is stored by their Internet browsers, to which the Administrator has no access.
§ 6. Processing and protection of personal data
1. The Administrator of the User's personal data is the Administrator, i.e. VRG S.A. with its seat in Cracow.
2. The Administrator makes every effort to respect privacy and ensure the security of the User's personal data, obtained through the Website.
3. Administrator, as a personal data administrator within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on protection of personal data) ("Regulation"), is the entity responsible for all personal data provided to the Administrator by the User or obtained inter alia via the Website.
4. The processing of Users' personal data takes place in accordance with the Regulation, the Act of 10 May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data, the Electronic Services Provision Act and the Telecommunications Law.
5. Users' personal data will be processed by the Administrator for purposes related to the use of the Website, for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, as well as on the User's consent - for purposes consistent with the content of granted consent (including, for example, for commercial purposes) and marketing and newsletter sending).
6. The given data will be processed on the basis of Art. 6 par. 1 point a), b) and f) of the Regulation.
7. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary to use some of the Website's functionalities. The lack of providing personal data makes it impossible to use some of the Website's functionalities.
8. Personal data are processed on the basis of consent obtained from the data subject.
9. The User has the right to request from the Administrator access to personal data concerning him, the right to rectify them, remove or limit their processing.
10. The User has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
11. Personal data will be stored until withdrawal of consent for their processing by the User, and for the processing of personal data of the User in the legitimate purposes of the Administrator - for a period of time compliant with the law.
12. The User has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (and before the establishment of that Office to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection) when he / she considers that the processing of personal data concerning her / him violates the law.
13. The User's personal data will be processed in the form of analytical, sales and marketing profiling, in order to adapt the materials directed by the Administrator to the needs and interests of the User and to make measurements that will allow the Administrator to improve the services provided by him. Binding decisions of the Administrator are not automated.