A graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw, 1996.
Leadership Excellence Program, European School of Management and Technology, Berlin 2013.
“Approved Compliance Officer” University of Munster and Europa Universitat - Viadrina 2014
Certified Compliance Manager International (CCMI) - Frankfurt a / Main School of Finance & Management 2017.
MBA, Institute of Economics, Polish Academy of Sciences, 2021.
1996 - 2004 lawyer at the law firm "Beata Gessel i Wspólnicy" sp. Z o.o. (later Beata Gessel, Andrzej Chajec i Wspólnicy Spółka jawna, later Beata Gessel i Wspólnicy).
2004 - 2006 ComputerLand S.A. Director of s. Legal, responsible for legal services for ComputerLand S.A. and companies from the capital group; Director of the Legal Department.
2006 - Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego - Director of the Legal Department.
2006 - 2007 Deputy Chairman of the Polish Financial Supervision Authority.
2007 - 2010 Ernst & Young Polska, General Counsel.
2010 - 2018 - Director of the Compliance Management Department - Chief Compliance Officer - T-Mobile Polska S.A. (previously: Polska Telefonia Cyfrowa S.A.), Deutsche Telekom Group.
2016 - 2018 member of the Supervisory Board (independent) of PZU TFI S.A. Chairman of the Audit Committee. Member of the Appointment and Remuneration Committee.
2018 - 2020 President of the Management Board of the Polnord S.A. Capital Group
2020 - currently a member of the Management Board of the Polnord S.A. Capital Group.
Author of publications, incl.
• "Legal effects of admitting company shares to public trading - selected issues." Rzeczpospolita of 19 December 1997 No 295 (4852)
• "Appeal against the decision of the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection" Taxes and law in practice No. 12-13 / 1997.
• "Legal aspects of voting rights in the light of the provisions of the Commercial Code - selected issues" Taxes and law in practice No. 1-2 / 1998.
• "The creation of a security in the light of the Law on Public Trading of Securities", Law of Companies 10/2000,
• "Debt as the subject of contribution to a capital company - selected issues" Law of Companies 10/2002,
• "Whistleblower - hero or traitor" Anticorruption Review of the CBA 7/2016,
• "Whistleblower protection - legal threats and challenges in Poland"; Compliance Berater 1-2 / 2017.
Since 2001 - a member of the Alumni Association of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw.
The founder of the "Wiedza i Consienie" foundation and the founder and member of the board of the "Nie takę, I want to earn normally" foundation, which provides scholarships for young doctors during their residency in Poland.
Co-founder and first Chairman of the Information Governance Council at the Warsaw Stock Exchange S.A.
First-term arbiter of the Arbitration Court at the Securities Commission in Warsaw.
From 2008 to 2013, he was an Arbitrator of the Arbitration Court at the Polish Financial Supervision Authority.
From 2014 to 2018, Chairman of the Compliance Committee at AHK of the Polish-German Chamber of Industry and Commerce.
From 2014 - Secretary of the Compliance Committee at the Warsaw Stock Exchange S.A. then, from 2017, Chairman of the Compliance Committee at the Warsaw Stock Exchange S.A. and from 2018 vice-chairman of the Compliance Committee.
According to the submitted statement, Mr. Marcin Gomoła meets the independence criteria under Art. 129 sec. 3 of the Act on Statutory Auditors, Audit Firms and Public Oversight, as well as the criteria for independent members of the Supervisory Board from Annex II to the Recommendation of the European Commission 2005/162 / EC of February 15, 2005 on the role of non-executive or supervisory directors of listed companies and committees of the (supervisory) board as well as additional requirements set out in the Best Practices of WSE Listed Companies, attached to Resolution No. 27/1414/2015 of the Stock Exchange Supervisory Board of October 13, 2015.