TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING THE "VISTULA" AND "WÓLCZANKA" MOBILE APPLICATIONS
2. Before downloading and installing the Application, the Participant is obliged to read the content of these Regulations.
3. The application is administered by its owner, i.e.: VRG S.A. based in Cracow at ul. Pilotów No. 10, zip code 31-462, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for Cracow - Śródmieście in Cracow, XI Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the National Court Register (KRS) number 0000047082, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 6750000361, National Business Registry Number (REGON) 351001329 ("Administrator").
4. The Application is software operating on mobile devices with Internet access and working on the basis of the Android, iOS or Windows operating system, such as, for example, mobile phones, smartphones, palmtops or tablets meeting the minimum hardware requirements indicated in § 2 item 4 of the Regulations.
TERMS OF USING THE APPLICATION
1. The Application may be used by adult natural persons who are consumers within the meaning of art. 22 (1) of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code, hereinafter referred to as "Users".
2. The User may download the Application to his mobile device at any time. After downloading the Application, the User can install it on his mobile device. No fees are charged for downloading the Application or its installation.
3. In order to download, install and use the Application, subject to pt. 6 below, the User should have access to the Internet. The application can be downloaded, respectively, for mobile device operating systems, from Google Play stores, iTunes, Windows Store by searching for the Application name that the User is interested in, i.e. "VISTULA" or "WÓLCZANKA".
4. The minimum hardware requirements and types of mobile devices adapted to the Application are as follows:
a) The application can be downloaded to mobile devices with Internet access and operating on the basis of operating systems: Android, iOS or Windows, such as, for example, mobile phones, smartphones, palmtops or tablets;
b) The minimum requirements for access to the Internet are the bandwidth of the Internet connection 2Mbit/s;
c) The minimum requirements for the operating system is Android version 4.2 API 17, iOS 9.0, Windows 10 Build 14393.
5. The Administrator may publish application updates. For proper operation of the Application and the use of all its functions, it is necessary to regularly update the Application. The change consisting in the updating of the Application is considered accepted no later than when the update is downloaded to the User's mobile device.
6. The application works in online mode, i.e. when the User's mobile device has Internet access enabled. With some functionalities available in the Application, one can also use the off-line mode. The administrator does not, however, guarantee the up-to-date and correct functioning of these functionalities during their off-line operation
1. After downloading and installing the Application, the User may:
a) Get acquainted with the new collections of the VISTULA (applies to the VISTULA Application) or WÓLCZANKA / LAMBERT (applies to the WÓLCZANKA Application) brand;
b) get acquainted with promotional offers, information about competitions, etc.;
c) use the search engine for the nearest VISTULA (applies to the VISTULA Application) or WÓLCZANKA / LAMBERT (applies to the WÓLCZANKA Application) store;
d) join the "The men`s world club" Loyalty Program and then take advantage of the benefits for Permanent Customer in accordance with the terms and conditions of the previously approved Loyalty Program Regulations;
e) receive Push information about applicable promotions, provided that it has given its prior consent.
2. After joining the Loyalty Program using the Application, the User may:
a) use the Loyalty Program card using the QUER code located in the "card" tab and collect the Loyalty Program Points ("Loyalty Card");
b) get acquainted with special promotional offers addressed to Permanent Clients;
c) use the access option to the receipt history, where all receipts for transactions made will be collected for 2 years:
i) in the VISTULA brand stores and in the online store www.vistula.pl made with the use of a Loyalty Program (applicable to VISTULA Application);
ii) in WÓLCZANKA or LAMBERT stores and in the online store www.wolczanka.pl made with the use of a Loyalty Program Card (applicable to WÓLCZANKA Application);
d) use access to information on the number of points in the Loyalty Program;
e) use the access and editing capabilities of personal data processed for the purposes of the Loyalty Program.
3. Joining the Loyalty Program is voluntary and allows the User to use the privileges provided for Regular Clients. The User may use the Application without having to join the Loyalty Program.
4. The User may at any time terminate the use of the Application by uninstalling it from his or her mobile device.
5. Uninstalling the Application from the mobile device is not tantamount to resignation from participation in the Loyalty Program.
1. The administrator of personal data of Users processed in frame of the Application is the Administrator, i.e. VRG S.A. based in Cracow at ul. Pilotów 10, zip code 31-462.
2. Users' personal data will be processed by the Administrator for purposes related to the use of the Application, participation in the Loyalty Program, for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, as well as on the User's consent - for purposes consistent with the consent granted, including for commercial and marketing purposes as well as sending the newsletter.
3. The processing of Users' personal data takes place in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Services Act, Telecommunications Act and European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on the protection of personal data), hereinafter referred to as "the Regulation".
4. Personal data provided by Users will be processed pursuant to art. 6 item 1 a), b) and f) of the Regulations.
5. Personal data will be stored for the period of use of the Application, for the period of participation in the Loyalty Program and after the User has completed participation in the Loyalty Program / use of the Application, for a period of time compliant with the law, and in the event of legally justified purposes of the Administrator and based on your consent - until withdrawal of consent.
6. Each User has the right to request from the Administrator access to personal data concerning him, their rectification, removal or limitation of processing.
7. Each User has the right to withdraw his consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
8. Each User has the right to file a complaint with the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data (and from the date of creating a new office - to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office), when he / she considers that the processing of his personal data violates the law.
9. The User has access to their personal data and the content of consents expressed, as well as they have the option of editing the data / have the incomplete data completed, using the tools available for this purpose within the Application.
10. Personal data come from the person being the data subject.
11. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the Loyalty Program / use of some functionalities of the Application, the lack of providing personal data prevents participation in the Loyalty Program / the use of certain Application functionalities.
12. Users' personal data will be processed in the form of analytical, sales and marketing profiling, in order to adapt materials directed by the Administrator to the needs and interests of Users and in order to measurements which will allow the Administrator to improve the services provided by him; binding decisions are not automated.
13. The Administrator informs that he will process, in accordance with the law, data regarding the number and type of the User's end device (including the IP number) and time of connection of the User with the Application. These data are processed in particular for technical purposes and to collect general statistical data.
14. If the User joins for the Loyalty Program using the Application, the relevant provisions of the Loyalty Program Regulations regarding the scope of data and the purpose of processing personal data are also applicable. The Regulations of the Loyalty Program are available on: http://www.vrg.pl/marki/programy-lojalnosciowe/the-mens-world-club.
15. The User may also voluntarily provide information about her / his location (geolocation data) and agree to receive Push notifications.
16. The Administrator reserves that the User data may be made available to the competent authorities that make such a request based on the appropriate legal basis.
17. The Administrator will make the utmost care to secure Users' data against unauthorized access of other people and against their loss / damage, through the use of appropriate technical and organizational security measures.
1. The Administrator reserves the right to change these Regulations at any time.
2. The Administrator may at any time withdraw access to the Application or its individual functionalities. The administrator can do so giving a prior, at least 14-day, notification, unless the rules of the Loyalty Program (if it applicable in such case) provide for a different date.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, laws generally applicable in Poland shall apply.
4. All complaints regarding the functioning of the Application will be considered within 14 days from the date of their submission.
5. The Regulations are valid from 24/05/2018.