President of the Management Board
Mr. Michał Wójcik is a graduate of the University of Economics in Katowice (Faculty of Foreign Trade Department) . From 1992 till 1993 he worked at PHZ Stalexport. In the years 1993-1995 he worked at Unilever Polska. In the period from January 1996 to October 1998 he worked at Vistula S.A. as the Director of Trade and Marketing. In the period from October 1998 to January 2002 he worked at Vistula S.A. as the Vice-President of the Management Board. From January 2002 to June 2002 he worked at Vistula S.A. as the President of the Management Board. From June 2002 to January 2003 he worked at Vistula S.A. as the Vice-President of the Management Board. In the period from January 2003 to March 2006, he worked at Vistula S.A. as the President of the Management Board. From April 2006 to September 2006 he worked at Vistula S.A. as the Vice-President of the Management Board. In the period from October 2006 to December 2007 he worked at Vistula & Wólczanka S.A. as the Strategic Advisor of the Company. From January 2008 to July 2008 Mr. Michał Wójcik worked in Reporter S.A. as the President of the Management Board. In the period from July 2008 to October 2009 he worked in VRG S.A. (the former name of Vistula Group S.A) as the President of the Management Board. In the period from May 2010 to June 2017 he was a Member of the Supervisory Board of Simple Creative Products S.A. From July 2010 to November 30, 2018 he worked at Bytom S.A. as the President of the Management Board. From November 30, 2018 to June 29, 2020, he worked at VRG S.A. as the Vice President of the Management Board. From 30 June 2020, he became the President of the Management Board of VRG S.A.
In addition, Mr. Michał Wójcik is the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of DCG S.A. and a member of the Supervisory Board of W.KRUK S.A. subsidiaries of VRG S.A.
Vice President of the Management Board
Mateusz Żmijewski is a graduate of the Faculty of Management at the Cracow University of Economics. In the years 1998-1999 he worked as an insurance advisor in Rentier s. c., and in 2000 he was an analyst at BTW Investment Services. In 2000, Mateusz Żmijewski began working at Vistula S.A. successively at the positions of Financial Analyst, Deputy Chief Accountant and Chief Accountant. In the years 2003-2006 he was a Member of the Management Board of Vistula S.A., while in the period from January to July 2008 he was a Member of the Management Board of Reporter S.A. In July 2008 Mateusz Żmijewski was appointed Vice President of the Management Board of VRG S.A. (previous name of the Vistula Group S.A.)
Member of the Management Board
Mr. Erwin Bakalarz is a graduate of the Faculty of History at the Jagiellonian University in Cracow. He also finished post-graduate studies at the School of Entrepreneurship and Management at the Cracow University of Economics. Mr. Erwin Bakalarz also studied at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Jagiellonian University in Cracow. In 1997 Mr. Erwin Bakalarz joined the Company in the following positions: an employee of the logistics department, assistant to the President of the Management Board, Management Board assistant and manager of the Organizational Office, Director of the Management Board office. Since 2006, Mr. Erwin Bakalarz has been acting as a proxy in the Company. In the past, Mr. Erwin Bakalarz was, among others, a member of supervisory boards of Staszów Best Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Staszów and Trend Fashion Sp. z o. o. based in Myślenice. In addition, Mr. Erwin Bakalarz performed, among others, the function in the Management Board of W.KRUK S.A. based in Cracow. Currently, Mr. Erwin Bakalarz is the President of the Management Board of VG Property Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Cracow, a subsidiary of the Company.
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Member of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee
Mr. Jerzy Mazgaj studied German Philology at the Jagiellonian University in Cracow. From July 2, 2008 he is the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of VRG S.A. (the former name of the Vistula Group S.A.). From November 26, 2008 he also serves as the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of DCG S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, being a subsidiary of VRG S.A. From April 2015 he also holds the position of the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of W.KRUK S.A. based in Cracow, which is a subsidiary of VRG S.A. He is the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Krakchemia S.A. Mr. Jerzy Mazgaj is also the main shareholder and the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Premium Cigars Sp. z o. o. and Cliffsidebrokers S.A. From May 1999 to November 2016 he was the President of the Management Board of Alma Market S.A., being at the same time its main shareholder and acting in the bodies of subsidiaries. He is a member of the Rotary Club, of Krakowska Kongregacja Kupiecka (the Cracow Merchants Congregation), of the Cracow Chamber of Commerce and Industry, of Stowarzyszenie Przedsiębiorców Miasta Krakowa (the Association of Entrepreneurs of the City of Cracow) and Polski Klub Koneserów (the Polish Club of Connoisseurs).
Member of the Supervisory Board
Member of the Audit Committee
Piotr Kaczmarek, a graduate of the A.Mickiewicz University in Poznań, faculty of German philology. He holds a CFA title and a securities broker license.
His professional career he has been connected with the capital market since the very beginning. He has 19 years of experience in the analysis and valuation of financial instruments. He managed portfolios of shares of two largest pension funds in Poland: ING OFE and Aviva OFE. He is a co-author of the first model "Principles of Corporate Governance" on the pension funds market.
Initially, he worked as a securities broker in Dom Maklerski BTM S.A. (1944-1995), and Bank Handlowy in Warsaw (1997-1998), and then as a capital market dealer in Bank Amerykański w Polsce S.A. (American Bank, Poland). (1999-2000). In 2000-2008, he worked for ING Nationale-Nederlanden Polska Powszechne Towarzystwo Emerytalne S.A., where he worked as a share analyst, share portfolio manager and share investment director. In 2006, he was appointed a member of the Management Board of the Society and became the director of the investment department. In the years 2009-2010 he was employed as a manager in Skarbiec TFI S.A. In 2011-2016, he worked for Aviva Powszechne Towarzystwo Emerytalne BZWBK S.A., holding the positions of Senior Analyst and Portfolio Manager.
In 2016-2018, he was a member of the supervisory board and chairman of the audit committee in ROBYG S.A. and a member of the supervisory board and audit committee in HARPER HYGIENICS S.A.
Currently, he is a member of supervisory boards and audit committees in public companies: Grupa KETY S.A., FERRO S.A., ERBUD S.A., LCC S.A. and a member of the supervisory board of the private company NOVASERVIS spol. s.r.o.
In accordance with the submitted declaration, Mr Piotr Kaczmarek meets the independence criteria set out in Article 129 sect. 3 of the Act on Statutory Auditors, Audit Firms and Public Supervision and the independence criteria set out in Annex II to the European Commission Recommendation 2005/162/EC of 15 February 2005 on the role of non-executive or supervisory directors of listed companies and on the committees of the (supervisory) board.
Member of the Supervisory Board
Chairman of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee
Member of the Audit Committee
Piotr Stępniak holds a university degree. He graduated from the University of Guelph in Canada with a BA (Bachelor of Arts). He also graduated from ESC Rouen in France with EMBA (Executive Master of Business Administration) and obtained MSM (Master of Science in Management) on Purdue University in the USA.
Piotr Stępniak gained knowledge and experience in management as he worked (i) in Air Canada, Toronto, Canada, in 1985–1992 (ii) in PepsiCola Int’l in 1992–1997, (iii) in Bank Handlowy S.A., Warszawa, in 1998 (iv) as the Development Director in ARMARK, Toronto, Canada, in 1999–2000 (v) as the Marketing Director in 2000–2001, as the Vice-President of the Management Board in Lukas S.A. and Lukas Bank S.A. in 2001–2005, and (vi) as the President of the Management Board of Getin Holding S.A. in 2005–2008.
Piotr Stępniak has many years of experience as the member of supervisory boards of many companies. In particular, he was (i) the member of the Supervisory Board of Europejski Fundusz Leasingowy S.A. in 2003–2004, (ii) member of the Supervisory Board of TU Europa S.A. in 2003–2007, (iii) member of the Supervisory Board of Getin Leasing S.A. in 2005–2006, (iv) member of the Supervisory Board of Powszechny Dom Kredytowy w Wrocławiu S.A., Getin Bank S.A. in 2005–2008, and Noble Bank S.A., Carcade Sp. z o.o. (Russia) and Open Finance S.A. in 2006–2008 (v) member of the Supervisory Board of Prikarpattya Bank (Ukraine) in 2007–2008, (v) member of the Supervisory Board of Noble Funds TFI S.A. in 2006–2008, (vi) member of the Supervisory Board of Fundusz Mikro Sp. z o.o. in 2008–2009, and (vii) member of the Supervisory Board of Skarbiec Asset Management Holding and Skarbiec Holding S.A. in 2008–2018. Currently, Piotr Stępniak is a member of the supervisory boards of the following companies: ATM Grupa S.A., Kruk S.A., Nest Bank S.A., BFF Polska S.A., Asseco Business Solutions S.A., Grupa Kęty S.A., ZE PAK S.A. and Vehis Sp. z o.o.
Piotr Stępniak is also the Member of the Supervisory Board of W.KRUK S.A. which is a subsidiary of VRG S.A.
According to his declaration, Mr Piotr Stępniak meets the criteria for independence from the Company and entities significantly affiliated to the Company as set out in Annex II to the European Commission Recommendation of 15 February 2005 on the Role of Non-executive or Supervisory Directors of Listed Companies and on the Committees of the (Supervisory) Board, and the Requirements of the Code of Best Practice for WSE-Listed Companies in Warszawa S.A.
Member of the Supervisory Board
Member of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee
1. Professor Andrzej Szumański is a full professor at the Jagiellonian University at the Private Economic Law Department, where since 2005 he has been the head of the Commercial Law Department, and since 2017 - the head of the Department of Private Economic Law at the Jagiellonian University. He obtained the academic title of professor in 1998 (law studies 1976-1980, master's degree - 1980, Ph.D.- 1987, habilitacja (post-doctoral degree) - 1994 - all at the Jagiellonian University). He is also an attorney entered on the list of the District Chamber of Lawyers in Cracow since 1996. Since 1998 he has also been associated with the CMS Cameron McKenna law firm in Warsaw, in which in 2000-2005 he was a local partner and currently he is its consultant, and since 2018 not on an exclusive basis. In 1983 he passed the judge's exam with a “very good” result.
2. Professor Andrzej Szumański was one of the three authors of the bill from 15.IX.2000 - Code of Commercial Companies (next to Prof. S. Sołtysiński and Prof. A. Szajkowski) and the author of the act of 10.IX.1999 on offset contracts. He participated in the work on the preparation of The OECD Principles of Corporate Governance of 1999 and the amendment of the Commercial Companies Code of November 12, 2003. He prepared, as an expert of the Association of Stock Exchange Issuers, the draft Regulations of the Commission on Corporate Governance, enabling the implementation of the Corporate Governance Principles for Public Companies adopted by the Warsaw Stock Exchange S.A. He participated in the years 2006-2010 - as an expert of the Polish delegation from the Ministry of Economy - in the work of the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL) on the preparation of UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules 2010 as part of Working Group II - Arbitration and Conciliation, and in 2010- 2013 participated in the work of the Group preparing the Transparency Rules in Investment Arbitration and in the years 2014-205 - in the preparation of a new version of UNCITRAL Notes on Organizing Arbitral Proceedings. Currently, he is involved in the preparation of the draft of the Polish act on employee share ownership schemes, referring to the well-known from the US Employees Stock Ownership Plans.
3. Since 1995 he has been an arbitrator at the Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw, and from 01/01/2015 he is a member of the Arbitration Council of this Court. Since 2007 he has been the President of the Stock Exchange Court at the Warsaw Stock Exchange S.A. He is the Vice-Chairman of the Arbitration Court at the Chamber of Brokerage Houses from 2004, and also he was a judge at the Arbitration Court at the Krajowy Depozyt Papierów Wartościowych (National Depository for Securities) S.A. for two terms. In 2007 he was entered in the list of arbitrators of the Vienna International Arbitral Center (VIAC), and in 2018 he became a member of the Arbitration Council of the German Arbitration Institute (Deutsche Institiut fuer Schiedsgrichtsbarkeit - DIS) in Cologne. In 2005-2011 he served as the president of the Court of Arbitration at Polska Konfederacja Pracodawców Prywatnych (the Polish Confederation of Private Employers) "Lewiatan" for two terms. He is also the President of the Honorary Court of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Cracow since 2002, a member of the Board of the Polish Arbitration Association since 2004, and since 2018 the Vice- President of this Association. In the years 2003-2018 he was the chairman of Rada Fundacji Zdrowia Publicznego (the Public Health Foundation Council) in Cracow, and in the years 2004-2009 he was the President of the Friends of the Cracow Philharmonic Association. As part of the functions he fulfills in the scientific community, he is a member of the Legal Sciences Committee of the Cracow Branch of the Polish Academy of Sciences and a member of the International Trade Law and Maritime Law Commission of the Gdańsk Branch of the Polish Academy of Sciences. He is also a member of the Program Board of Przegląd Prawa Handlowego since 1997, and of Studia Prawa Prywatnego since 2005, Monitor Prawa Handlowego since 2011. Since 2004 he has been a member of Polski Instytut Dyrektorów (the Polish Institute of Directors). In 2008-2010 he was a member of the Civil Law Codification Commission at the Ministry of Justice. From 2009, he remains a member of Spółdzielczy Instytut Naukowy (the Cooperative Institute of Science).
4. In the years 1984-1992 he took a number of scientific foreign trips as a scholarship holder of the Max Planck Institute in Hamburg (1986/1987), scholarship holder of the Kosciuszko Foundation (Columbia IV-VII 1991), scholar of The Sasakawa Peace Foundation (Tokyo - II.1991), scholarship holder of The British Council (Oxford 1986 and London 1995). He completed courses on comparative law (Mannheim 1984), American law (Leyden 1986 and Salzburg 1989), private international law (The Hague 1988). He lectured at The State University of New York in Bufallo in 1992.
5. From 1990, prof. Andrzej Szumański is active in advisory activities as a lawyer and attorney. He participated in many restructuring and privatization projects such as restructuring of the Tadeusz Sendzimir Steelworks in Cracow through the creation of employee companies and then commercialization of the Steelworks, privatization of, among others Elektrociepłownia Kraków S.A., Elektrociepłownia Chorzów (ELCHO project), creation of Zakład Górniczy Sobieski Jaworzno III Sp. z o. o. He participated in the development of the concept of creating the Południowy Koncern Energetyczny S.A., and also developed and negotiated draft model contracts for the supply of black coal between mines and power plants, as well as contracts for medium-term power and electricity supply from the initiatives of Towarzystwo Polskie Elektrownie Zawodowe. He cooperates with the Polish Association of Listed Companies, which groups public companies and with the Warsaw Stock Exchange, issuing opinions on a number of projects. He participated - as a consultant for companies - in consolidation projects of the Polish energy sector, i.e. Grupa Południe (Południowy Koncern Energetyczny S.A., Enion S.A., EnergiaPro S.A. and Elektrownia Stalowa Wola S.A.), on the basis of which Tauron Polska Energia S.A. and Polska Grupa Energetyczna (BOT GiE S.A. PSE S.A.) were established.
6. He sat on the Supervisory Board of Południowy Koncern Energetyczny S.A. with its seat in Katowice (2001-2002), of Prądnickie Centrum Inwestycyjne S.A. with its seat in Cracow (1999-2003), of Małopolska Agencja Rozwoju Regionalnego S.A. with its seat in Cracow (2006-2010) and of public companies: Polimex-Mostostal S.A. with seat in Warsaw (2006-2012), NFI Empik Fashion & Media S.A. with its seat in Warsaw (2006-2012), Dom Maklerski IDM S.A. with its seat in Cracow (2010-2014), Integer S.A. with its seat in Cracow (2015-2017), and continuously from 1995 he is a member of the Supervisory Board of Kolej Gondolowa Jaworzyna Krynicka S.A. with its seat in Krynica. From 2006 he is a member of the Supervisory Board of Aplitt S.A. with its seat in Gdańsk, and from 2017 - a member of the Supervisory Board of Polskie Koleje Linowe S.A. with its seat in Zakopane.
7. In the years 1990-2012 he was a partner at the Institute of Business Law and Foreign Investments Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Cracow, which is an economic consultancy company, and in 1990-2011 was its Director. As part of the Institute, he participated in many privatization and restructuring projects as a legal adviser and author of legal concepts for conducting a specific restructuring process of commercial law companies. He issued expert opinions commissioned by the Polish Government, concerning legality of such media-public transactions as Gazociąg Jamalski (Yamal-Europe Pipeline), Domy Towarowe Centrum, etc. as well as the admissibility of reserving the so-called golden share for State Treasury.
8. He is the author of textbooks and commentaries on company law and securities law, sample commercial letters and several monographs, many articles, glosses and reviews in the field of commercial law, international commercial law and arbitration law (over one hundred and fifty items). Among the many publications, in particular a four-volume commentary on the Code of Commercial Companies issued under Duże Komentarze Becka (Warsaw 2001-2004), written together with S. Sołtysiński, A. Szajkowski and J. Szwaja (second edition of volumes I-IV, 2005, 2006, 2009, third edition of volumes I-IV, 2011, 2012, 2013) should be mentioned, , as well as the company law handbook (Oficyna Wydawnicza Branta 1998, 2002, 2004, 2006) together with W. Pyzioł and I. Wesiss, which has appeared in Wydawnictwo CH Beck, Warsaw 2014, ed. 2 - 2016; then the securities law handbook (Zakamycze 2001) together with M. Bączyk, M. Koziński, M. Michalski, W. Pyzioł and I. Wesis, as well as the monographs: Renegocjacja umów w międzynarodowym obrocie gospodarczym (Renegotiation of agreements in international trade), Cracow 1994 and Wkłady niepieniężne do spółek kapitałowych (Non-cash contributions to capital companies), Warsaw 1997 and also the Commentary on the offset act of 1999. He also participated in the work on the development of the Private Law System as the editor of two volumes devoted to the law of securities (vol.18 - Warsaw 2005 and vol.19, Warsaw 2006) and as the author (section on shares in vol.19 - pages 370) and co-author of the volume on the law of partnerships (vol.16 Warsaw 2009) and the volume on the law of capital companies (vol.17 - Warsaw 2010). He is an editor and co-author of volume 8 of the Commercial Law System - Commercial Arbitration (Warsaw 2010, 2nd edition - 2015) and Commentary to the UNCITRAL Arbitration Regulations 2010 (Warsaw 2011 together with P. Nowaczyk and M. Szymańska), as well as the author and co-editor of the Commentary to the Arbitration Regulations of the Arbitration Court at the Polish Chamber of Commerce of 2015 (Warsaw 2017 together with M. Łaszczuk).
9. He participated as a presiding arbitrator or arbitrator appointed by the party in the resolution of over 100 arbitration processes in both domestic and international arbitration, ad hoc arbitration and institutional arbitration, including the Arbitration Court of the Polish Chamber of Commerce, of Polska Konfederacja Pracodawców Prywatnych Lewiatan, of The International Chamber of Commerce in Paris (ICC), of the Stockholm Arbitration Institute (SCC). He was a member of the working group preparing the new regulations of the Court of Arbitration of the Polish Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw, which came into force on January 1, 2015. He is the author of many publications in the field of Polish and international arbitration law.
According to the statement made by prof. Andrzej Szumański, he meets the independence criteria indicated in art. 129 par. 3 of the Act on statutory auditors, auditing companies and public supervision.
Member of the Supervisory Board
Pan Jan Pilch ukończył Wydział Melioracji Wodnych Akademii Rolniczej w Krakowie z tytułem magister inżynier. Pan Jan Pilch posiada wieloletnie doświadczenie w zarządzaniu. Jest założycielem i wieloletnim Wiceprezesem Zarządu spółki Artman S.A. z siedzibą w Krakowie, notowanej na GPW w Warszawie w latach 2004-2009, gdzie był odpowiedzialny za obszary związane z zarządzaniem strategicznym. W latach 1991-2004 pracował w Artman Spółka Akcyjna (do 2003 roku Artman Sp. z o.o.) na stanowisku Wiceprezesa Zarządu, w latach 2004-2009 na stanowisku Wiceprezesa Zarządu. W latach 1999-2002 pracował w Metalzbyt Sp. z o.o. na stanowisku Prezesa Zarządu. Od stycznia 2012 roku do czerwca 2015 roku pracował w Raport S.A. na stanowisku Prezesa Zarządu.
Pan Jan Pilch od czerwca 2011 roku był Przewodniczącym Rady Nadzorczej Simple Creative Products, Przewodniczącym Rady Nadzorczej Gino Rossi S.A. od lipca 2011 roku oraz Przewodniczącym Rady Nadzorczej Terra Casa S.A. od maja 2013 roku. Od czerwca 2015 roku do kwietnia 2016 roku Pan Jan Pilch był Przewodniczącym Rady Nadzorczej Raport S.A. Ponadto Pan Jan Pilch był Przewodniczącym Rady Nadzorczej Bytom S.A. od grudnia 2010 roku do połączenia z VRG S.A. w listopadzie 2018 roku. Od listopada 2018 roku od lutego 2020 roku Pan Jan Pilch pełnił również funkcję Członka Rady Nadzorczej VRG S.A. Ponadto w przeszłości Pan Jan Pilch wchodził również w skład Rad Nadzorczych W.KRUK S.A. oraz DCG S.A, podmiotów zależnych od VRG S.A. Pan Jan Pilch jest prywatnym przedsiębiorcą i inwestorem giełdowym.
Member of the Supervisory Board
Education: 06/2000 University of Gdańsk, Faculty of Management; licentiate
10/1996-06/2000 University of Gdańsk, Faculty of Economics; Master
10/2007 University of Gdańsk, Faculty of Management; Doctor in management sciences; Accounting specialty.
Mr. Ernest Podgórski is a certified auditor; currently holds the position of CEO at the Chancellery of Statutory Auditor dr Ernest Podgórski
12/2017 - still: Examination Board for candidates for statutory auditors in Warsaw; Member of the Commission
07/2016 - still; Mostostal Warszawa S.A .; Member of the Supervisory Board and Member of the Audit Committee
05/2015 - still; Polish Football Association; Member of the License Appeal Board
04/2008 - still; Ministry of Finance; Member of the Accounting Standards Committee
10/2006 - 09/2018; Sopot College; Lecturer
06/2015 - 10/2017; Polish Chamber of Statutory Auditors in Warsaw; Member of the National Council of Statutory Auditors
06/2011 - 06/2015; Polish Chamber of Statutory Auditors in Warsaw; Treasurer of the National Council of Statutory Auditors
07/1995 - 03/2019; Team of Statutory Auditors Balance-Credit Sp. z o.o. in Gdynia; Chairman of the Board
03/2000 - 02/2004; Advisor Auditor Sp. z o.o. in Gdansk ; apprentice
10/2000 - 09/2003; College of Management in Gdańsk; Lecturer.
According to the submitted statement, Mr. Ernest Podgórski meets the criteria for independence of a member of supervisory boards set out in Annex II to the Recommendation of the European Commission of February 15, 2005 regarding the role of non-executive or supervisory directors of listed companies and of the (supervisory) board committee, as well as additional requirements indicated in Good Practices of WSE Listed Companies, which are an attachment to Resolution No. 27/1414/2015 of the WSE Supervisory Board of October 13, 2015.
Member of the Supervisory Board
2016-2017 University of Commerce and Services in Poznań together with the University of Applied Sciences Dresden Faculty of Socio-Economics - Executive Master of Business Administration
2009-2010 Warsaw School of Economics, Post-graduate studies, Major: Investor Relations and Financial Communication
1987-1992 Cracow University of Technology in Krakow, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, graduated with a master's degree in engineering
1991-1992 Cracow University of Technology in Krakow, Pedagogical Studies - Complementary.
September 2018 - still Uzdrowisko Rymanów S.A., Chairman of the Supervisory Board
September 2018 - still Sagitum SA with headquarters in Rzeszów, Member of the Supervisory Board
2014 - September 2017 OPTeam S. A. with its registered office in Jasionka, President of the Management Board
July 2017 - May 2018 NEOMEDIC SA with headquarters in Krakow, Member of the Supervisory Board
July 2016 - July 2017 BALTA S. A. with its registered office in Riga, Latvia, Member of the Supervisory Board
2014 - still Orzeł Opony SA with headquarters in Poniatowa, Member of the Supervisory Board
2011 - 2014 OPTeam SA with its registered office in Jasionka, Vice President of the Management Board
2005 - 2011 Elektra Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Rzeszów, President of the Board
2005 - 2006 Silesia Business Advisory Center Sp z o.o. with headquarters in Katowice, Proxy
1994 - 2004 Regional Accounting Chamber in Rzeszów, Senior Inspector of Control.
According to the submitted statement, Mr. Wacław Szary meets the criteria of independence of a member of supervisory boards set out in Annex II to the Recommendation of the European Commission of February 15, 2005 regarding the role of non-executive or supervisory directors of listed companies and of the (supervisory) board committee as well as additional requirements indicated in Good Practices of WSE Listed Companies, which are an attachment to Resolution No. 27/1414/2015 of the WSE Supervisory Board of October 13, 2015.